Call Us Toll Free!
America's Top Online
Why Choose MT Advantage?
Top Quality Education!
Our training is rated #1 by many employers. Check out our innovative learning methods for adults and our award-winning interactive software that makes it all happen.
Do You Choose a Great
Our Program to the Competition
our FREE E-Book!
Highest Quality College-Level Vocational Training School
• Program approved by the State Council of Higher Education for Virginia since 2003.
• BBB of Hampton Roads A+ rating.
• Program written and approved by CMT instructors and updated weekly.
• Meets and exceeds AHDI’s Model Curriculum for Medical Transcription.
• 40+ years combined instructor experience.
• Experienced program director - owned and operated one of the largest MT services in Virginia, plus others out of the area as well.
• Hundreds of testimonials from students and graduates who have succeeded with our school.
Quality college-level Medical Transcription and Editing Instruction.
• Over 1,400 instruction hours of which 800-900 is actual transcription practice.
• 21 medical specialties taught in-depth, plus 12 bonus specialties included.
• Weekly chat classes included. Student support group chats available on a regular basis.
• Full medical terminology course included plus 1000 terminology flashcards.
• Award winning software with interactive modules (includes sounds and pronunciations). Includes thousands of articles, pre-transcription practice sentence clips, audio files, medical photos and much, much more. This course is huge and very thorough!
• Train with our editing curriculum and voice recognition editing instruction. Qualifies the graduate to work as an medical transcriptionist or as an editor from home.
• Full length advanced pharmacology and advanced laboratory courses included. Full anatomy, physiology, disease processes and diagnostic/surgical procedures for over 21 medical specialties.
• Beginning, Intermediate and Advanced dictation practice with keys plus additional downloadable advanced practice available. More surgery and hospital dictation than any other school online today.
• Dictation is authentic physician dictation, not slow and easy staff dictation. Real work simulation experience from real dictation files. Dictation includes foreign dictation practice.
Job Placement after graduation
• 100% job placement rate as of April 1, 2015, through our Career Placement Center. We don't stop until you are employed!
• Program includes simulated practice employer testing with one-on-one editing and feedback.
• Extensive employment module, Focus on Employment, all about life after graduation.
• Access to private employment and referral directories and employment websites.
• Personal assistance with cover letter and resume preparation, tips and advice on interviewing. Learn how to apply to medical transcription services for the greatest chances of a job offer and which medical transcription services are hiring our graduates.
• Beautiful diploma ready for framing awarded upon graduation.
Ongoing instructor support
• One-on-one instructor/graduate support. Each student is assigned an instructor who works with them throughout each stage of the program, grading assignments, reviewing tests, giving feedback and answering questions.
• 40+ years combined instructor experience.
• Instructors and mentors who have a personal interest in your success.
• Email addresses and phone numbers of instructors.
• Medical doctor on staff for all your immediate medical questions.
5. Ongoing technical support
• Technical support available for any computer-related or internet issues.
• MS Word tutorials including macros and shortcuts for the medical transcriptionist.
• Help available 7 days a week.
Medical Transcription is a great career choice for many thousands
• Study from home and work from home after graduation.
• Read about the Dept. of Labor’s projection for medical transcriptionists here: http://www.bls.gov/ooh/Healthcare/Medical-transcriptionists.htm.
Your investment is protected
• Certified to operate by the State Council of Higher Education for Virginia.
• MT Advantage participates in the Virginia Tuition Guaranty Fund which protects our students from any tuition loss as a result of any default on the part of our school.
• Graduates have lifetime access to our online learning center, student forum, chat classes, employment module and all online resources.
Lowest prices for tuition
• Monthly specials available. Call for this month’s special Toll Free 888-838-9788 or direct at 804-695-2100.
• Military discounts, senior citizen discounts.
• Financial aid available at 0 percent interest and no qualifying. No credit checks. (We do our own financing.)
Quality supplies, textbooks, software and downloads included
• College-level books and materials, references and workbooks, medical articles, tests, downloadable software and medical spellchecker that can be used throughout training and throughout your career.
• All software included to complete school and start work.
• Full downloadable electronic word and drug lists.
• AHDI Book of Style 3rd edition included and incorporated throughout the program. (All employers require this!)
• USB foot pedal and transcribing software included and yours to keep upon graduation.
10. All the extras you get
• FREE BRAND NEW LAPTOP - LIMITED TIME ONLY!
• FREE additional $10 off Advanced MT enrollment when you Like and Share Us on Facebook (cannot be combined with other specials)
• FREE extension of enrollment - an additional12 months.
• FREE contests and drawings in which students can receive sponsored giveaways at no cost. (Build your medical library!)
• FREE shipping and handling within the continental U.S.
• FREE Student Forum with multiple boards where students meet, make friends, discuss learning Medical Transcription and discuss multiple topics ranging from medical transcription training to life skills, parenting, family, getting organized, finances, and much, much more.
• FREE weekly chat classes. Not mandatory, but a great way to accelerate your learning.
• FREE JOB PLACEMENT (with our Advanced MT program only).
• FREE Photo Gallery access to upload your pictures and share your experiences with your fellow students. (Just for fun and fellowship!)
And this is just a SUMMARY of everything you get!
Hello and thanks for visiting!
We are proud to offer MTACC as an excellent source of medical transcription training. While putting this program together we received feedback from many different working medical transcriptionists, MTSOs (medical transcription service owners), health professionals, and other medical professionals. The result is a program second to none. This means you receive the most comprehensive and technologically advanced training that's available. Click here for a personal letter from our founder.
Our goal at MTACC is to create an interactive and fun learning experience by using advanced teaching methods. At the same time we have more course content and course practice than any other school available. We even have graduates from other programs who come to our school to further their education because they couldn't find a job with their first course! Employers, graduates, and students tell us we've more than met our goals in both these areas.
Please make sure you view our course demo so you can get a feel for how interactive and comprehensive, yet fun, learning with an interactive course can be. Be sure to download our free medical transcription e-book (click here). Lastly, try our typing test and be sure to give us a call if you have any questions.
Again, thank you for visiting our school and we wish you every success in pursuing your career goals and financial dreams. Please let us know if you have any questions or comments regarding any of our courses, and I look forward to adding you to our list of satisfied students!
Margery Hinman, Ph.D., CEO,
Call us toll free at 888-838-9788 or direct at 804-695-2100
Advanced, High Quality Medical Transcription and Editing Training – Our training is rated #1 by many employers. Check out our innovative learning methods for adults and our award-winning interactive software. This user-friendly software leads you step by step through each lesson and tests you on each module as you finish so you know you’ve mastered the material. Plus you receive top quality textbooks and resources pertaining to each program to make your learning experience easier. You won’t find a more advanced training program anywhere!
100% Job Placement Rate for MT – As of this date, all of our MT graduates are employed and have their choice of employers. We have agreements with employers who want our graduates exclusively! In fact, the demand for MTACC graduates is so high, many of our advanced students get job offers even before they’ve finished our program! (Choosing a school with great name recognition like this makes it easy for you when you’re ready to start working.)
Full Student and Technical Support
Staff – Although our software is extremely easy
to maneuver, we realize you may have questions. We’re
never more than a phone call or email away! Get individualized
instruction from an instructor if you need it or just general guidance
or even technical support. Either way, we’re here to help YOU
meet your career goals.
How To Choose A Good
Medical Transcription Online Training School
What Attributes Should You Look For In A Good Medical Transcription Program?
When looking at a medical transcription school, it is important to think about it as an investment that will pay off when you complete the program and begin working. Continued - click here
We wish you every success in making your decision for a quality education and look forward to answering any questions you may have.
Click Here for More Medical
Medical Transcription Advantage Career Center has been certified by the State Council of Higher Education for Virginia.
|Ethics and Confidentiality||Your Professional Image|
|Future of Medical Transcription||Types of Hospital Medical Reports|
|Verbatim & Light Editing||Proofreading & Editing|
|Basic Word Structure||Sound-Alike Words|
|Request Your Free e-Book||How To Contact Us|
|Practical Rules to Remember||Comments from Actual Students|
when account is paid in full
Copyright 2003-2015 MTACC -- P. O. Box 1409, Gloucester, VA 23061 -- Phone Toll Free 888-838-9788 or direct 804-695-2100